free counter

maee chatbox ..

cLock

ALL ABOUT ME . .  

Minggu, 25 Oktober 2009

My name is Astrid Bella Leonita and you can call me Astrid . . I live in Malang and I school in Saint Mary 2 Junior High School . . I born on August, 25 1995 . . I have a little brother . . My hobbies are listen to music , , online , , playing , , and may be reading . . I love music . . My favourite musics are rock music , , R & B , , and hip hop . . My favourite band is Linkin Park and my favourite singer is Lady Gaga . . I want to be a doctor or a musician . . I think that's enough from me . . For more information , , add my facebook or friendster . . Do you know my Facebook or Friendster ? You can find me by click my e-mail :: mizz_broken_heart@rocketmail.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 komentar: to “ ALL ABOUT ME . .

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster